Located on the Heritage Trail, directly across the street form the Governor's Mansion. The house is listed as the Leason House on the National Register of Historic Places. The House was built in 1857 with a tower addition in 1885.
We offer a variety of cuisine to suit anyone's taste whether it is breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, coffee, or drinks. Made fresh daily!!